Three structures. One quality.
We offer three types of structures, UGro Standard, UGro Mix2 and UGro Mix3, created for all types of cultures and with no variation in quality. Each structure has low EC levels and are buffered to achieve optimal absorption while keeping the pH level stable.
(Plug, Small, XL, Cube and Pure)
- Made of cocopeat with a low percentage of fibres with excellent air and water retention properties.
- Low watering frequency required.
- Very high volumetric performance: 1kg of substrate can produce up to 15 litres of hydrated coco.
- Recommended for short-term/seasonal crops.
- Made of 70% cocopeat and 30% fibres. It has balanced air and water retention properties.
- Medium watering frequency required.
- Medium volumetric performance.
- Recommended for short-term/seasonal as well as for long-term/permanent crops.
(Pot and Slab)
- Made of 40% cocopeat, 30% fibres and 30% chips. It has lower water retention but greater air retention, leading to better roots respiration.
- Higher watering frequency than the UGro Standard due to a better drainage and less water retention.
- Lower volumetric performance than the Standard structure: 1kg of substrate produces 13 litres of hydrated coco.
- Long lifespan. It can be reused many times.
- Recommended for long-term/permanent crops.