Three structures. One quality.
We offer three types of structures, UGro Standard, UGro Mix2 and UGro Mix3, created for all types of cultures and with no variation in quality. Each structure has low EC levels and are buffered to achieve optimal absorption while keeping the pH stable.
(Plug, Small, XL, Cube and Pure)
- Made of cocopeat in small particles with a low percentage of fibres. It has excellent properties of air and water retention.
- Low watering frequency.
- Very high volumetric performance: 1kg of substrate can produce up to 15 litres of hydrated coco.
- Recommended for short-term/seasonal crops.
- Made of 70% of cocopeat and 30% of long fibres. It has balanced properties of air and water retention.
- Medium watering frequency.
- Medium volumetric performance.
- Recommended for short-term/seasonal as well as for long-term/permanent crops.
(Pot and Slab)
- Made of 40% of cocopeat, 30% of long fibres and 30% of chips. It has a lower water retention but a greater air retention, leading to better roots respiration.
- Higher watering frequency than the UGro Standard due to a better drainage and less water retention.
- Lower volumetric performance than the Standard structure: 1kg of substrate only produces 13 litres of hydrated coco.
- Long lifespan. It can be reuse for a greater amount of cultures.
- Recommended for long-term/permanent crops.